South Florida’s red-hot housing market is projected to stay strong this year, and whether you’re planning to sell your home or renovate it, a new roof has the potential to boost its value, exponentially. It’ll also add more curb appeal. And this time of year, when we’re experiencing cooler, dryer, and calmer weather, is the best time for a roofing project.
Installing a new roof is one of the most important decisions you will make, regarding your home, and of course, you expect it to be done right, by roofing professionals using the best roofing materials – high-quality materials. This, of course, translates to longevity – a roof that will give you protection and peace of mind for many years to come.
We Offer Long-Term Roofing Solutions
We’re a full-service, family-owned third generation roofing company. We do residential and commercial new roof installations, repairs, and maintenance. We also do roof coating. We are trusted roofing contractors and we know what we’re doing, and our customers can attest to that.
We Offer Many Roofing Options
We have a lot to offer, in terms of craftsmanship, professionalism, and, of course, options – many roofing options. We install the following types of roofs:
- EDM Roofing: One of the most sustainable and popular commercial roofing options on the market.
- Tar and Gravel Roofing: Durability can last up to 30 years or more. (residential and commercial.)
- Tile Roofing: Energy-efficient, durable in cold, windy climates; requires minimal maintenance.
- Flat Roofs: Growing in popularity in South Florida; we use the best materials to engineer our flat roofs.
- Residential Metal Roofs: Premium metal roofing with a lifespan of 10-20 years. Unmatched durability.
- Shingle Roofing: We recommend fiberglass asphalt shingles due to their impressive durability and longevity.
- Modified Bitumen Roofing; Hybrid system; exceptionally high-quality roofing systems that offer improved performance and durability
- Green Roofs: Becoming more popular; we’re pioneers when it comes to environmentally-sound roofing solutions.
We’re Ready to Take Care of Your Roofing Needs
As you can see, we offer a number of excellent options and we would love to talk with you to see how one of them could fit perfectly with your home, business, even lifestyle. We can work together to design a roof that will complement your home while showing off your personal touch. When you pull up to your home, you will instantly have a sense of pride, a sense of accomplishment – knowing that you have one of the most beautiful, and most durable roofs in the neighborhood. You deserve the best, and Aastro Roofing can give that to you. We’re the roofing experts.
We’re Trusted Roofing Professionals
Of course, there are many roofing companies in the area from which you can choose. But why risk quality? From one family to another or one business owner or entrepreneur to another, you know the importance of working with someone you can trust – someone that you know will use the best roofing materials when providing the best roofing services. We’re talking unparalleled quality.
Do You Need A New Roof?
Whether it’s time for you to get a new roof or you need roofing repair services in Boca Raton, Deerfield Beach, or the surrounding areas, call us. We’re fully licensed and insured roofing professionals. As South Florida natives, we know the impact that weather can have on your roof, and of course – we know roofs. It’s a win, win.
Let’s Talk Roofing!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 561-409-3280 and make an appointment for a free estimate. Again – we’re a family owned and operated business, and we have over 30-years of experience. We’re proud of the fact that we have the best guarantee in the business. From one family to another – let’s get started. We’re ready to become your roofing contractor for many years to come.